August 4, 2011

Snapshot Saturday Winners- Nature

Our judge for this week unexpectedly was not able to judge this week. ;) So my sister and I co-judged this week.

In first place was....

Mary Ann! Both Megann and I totally agreed that this photo should place first. It is beautiful and it fits the theme perfectly.

In second place was...
Jessica from Shutter Speed Pictures! I love the colors, the focus, and the flowers! Meg and I both agreed that this should win second.

In third place was....
Lolipops & Cupcakes! So beautiful! I love how the little girl is reaching down, the edit, and the overall picture!

Congrats winners! You can grab a winners button by clicking on Snapshot Saturday at the top of the page. Next week's theme is vintage. :)

3 comments:

I ♥ comments. Thanks for leaving one!