October 24, 2011

snapshot saturday news :)

I have some news. :) Pretty big news... You know the link-up called Snapshot Saturday? Well, the other day my friend and I were talking and she was like "I think I am going to start another photography contest..." and I was like "Hey! You should co-host Snapshot Saturday!" and she was like "Sure". One thought led to another and soon we had it all figured out(including a button!). Let me back up a few steps. A few nights ago I was looking at my life and then thought about Snapshot Saturday.. I really have been failing you guys lately. I normally am late posting it or don't post it at all. So I decided then that I would try and find somebody to co-host it with me. That way I would only have to host it every other week and I wouldn't have to find a guest judge. So, back to the present. Want to know who the new co-host of Snapshot Saturday is?

the loverly(yes, i know that isnt a word) rebecca from the crazy redhead photographer!

Cool right? So we will trade on and off every other week posting Snapshot Saturday on our blogs. Whoever's turn it is to post it on their blog will chose 1st, 2nd, and 3rd and if there are over 4 entries the person who posted it the last week will pick a favorite! Make sense? Want to see a preview of the new button?


1 comment:

I ♥ comments. Thanks for leaving one!