October 11, 2010

Bad beggining.... Great Trip!

We had packed the mini van and everyone was inside(even Tucker) ready to go to my dad's marathon... my dad went to start the van and it wouldn't started!  At first we thought it was the battery so my dad hooked the van up to the car but it still wouldn't start. So we loaded up the car(leaving some not so important things behind) and drove up in that. You can imagine the swished feeling from switching to the car from the mini van! It worked out ok I think Tucker had the most trouble with it. I was so thankful though that the van didn't quit while we were driving! Here are some more pictures as promised:
A cool tree my sister found!

There is a beautiful bay there!

 It was a really beautiful and fun trip! I really enjoyed it. :-)
Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments. Thanks for leaving one!