October 25, 2010

Youth Group Fun!

On Saturday and Sunday nights I had youth group activities! On Saturday night my youth group had a pumpkin carving contest and some games! We played:
  • Duck Duck Goose
  • Elbow Tag
  • Flinch
  • Relay Races

It was really fun! On Sunday night we had an afterglow at our youth pastors house! We could watch the Packers/Vikings game, play video games, talk, or play Apples to Apples! I played Apples to Apples with a several other people and it was a blast! They also had hotdogs, chips, dessert, soda, water, and juice there to eat. I decided to eat a hotdog, brownie, chips, and Mountain Dew. My family doesn't drink allot of soda and when we do we almost always don't have Mountain Dew because my mom doesn't like it. So I(being a dork) chose to drink Mountain Dew because I didn't want to have any caffeine because I was going to bed soon after I got home. Lol! I didn't realize that Mountain Dew is loaded with caffeine! :-) I was awake till 12:00am. Anyway I had a great time at both activities!
Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments. Thanks for leaving one!