October 27, 2010

Today's Adventures!


Today my brother and I were watching an educational movie as part of our school and Tucker was sleeping at my feet. Or so I thought... Tucker was really chewing on my computer cord. Lucky I caught early enough that he only tore a tiny bit of the protective outside. Nothing a little bit of electrical tape couldn't fix. :-) 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My other adventure of the day was getting to see these ADORABLE kittens! 
(Taken by my Mom)

(Taken by my mom)
Their mother died and someone found them on the side of the road. They brought them to the humane society and our friends are fostering them! It was so much fun getting to play with the tiny kittens and even get to see one of them bottle fed! 
Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments. Thanks for leaving one!