November 4, 2011

a day with me.

I have seen some bloggers do it and thought it would be a neat idea so on Tuesday(November 1st) I took one picture an hour(about).
10:00am woke up and started my NaNoWriMo novel.

11:00am snack time!

12:00pm time to do science.

1:00pm more writing.

2:00pm writing.. plus chocolate

3:00pm went to the library and took a picture of the building beside it(they're tearing it down, in case you didn't know)
5:00pm Nathan waiting for supper to be ready.

6:00pm on our way to the library for my Youth Advisory Committee meeting(was there till 7:30pm)

  8:00pm time for school.

9:21pm heading for bed. :)


ps. all these pictures were taken with my point and shoot(it was easier to carry around with me) sorry for the low quality.

5 comments:

  1. wait... you did your homework between 8:00 and 9:30?! it takes me all day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jessica I started when I got home from YAC so I did it from about 7:45pm-930pm ish plus I did science in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I'm not the only one who does school at 8 or 9 at night. Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO way i have that Apple spelling book tooo! =] hhahaha funny! =)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Thanks for leaving one!