November 15, 2011

when i started blogging(link up)


When I started blogging...
  • I took photos like this:
and this
 and this...
  • Tucker was little!
 Isn't he cute?
haha he looks like a squirrel in this picture. :)

  • My blog designs looked like this:
  • My blog name is Emilie's Place(then Sit. Stay. Good Dog., then back to Emilie's Place, Livin' 4 the Savior, Pupsqueak Photography, PupSqueak, and now Younique). Sadly, though I deleted most of my older post while switching to the name Emilie's Place again.
  • I mostly posted about Tucker. :)
  • I used allot of exclamation points.
  • I posted on my laptop(which is broken as of now) and I took photos using a point and shoot(now I use my moms dslr).

//linking up to Discover Captivating.

5 comments:

  1. huh! cool. i guess it would be pointless for me to do, since I've only been blogging for three months. :")

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing to see how you have improved over time, Emilie! I remember when I started blogging. Gosh, I was no good at it!

    And by the way, your dog is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up! It was interesting to read;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice... :) lol i remember when you started :) and first started making blog backgrounds :)...good times together good times

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blog. Your dog is so adorable! I just started mine about 3 months ago. Come check it out if you have a chance.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Thanks for leaving one!