November 8, 2011

just a few random things

On Monday Rebecca and I got to go on a half hour photo shoot. While she got some amazing photos of me(see her post here)... well let's just say most of the pictures I got of her turned out blurry. Well, it was a good learning experience and we decided to go on another as soon as possible. 


Nanowrimo has been going pretty well. My current word count is 7,137 while it should be 11,666 by tonight. I'm not worried though because I will catch soon. 


I have recently switched from doing school in the morning to doing school before I go to bed. It seems to work allot better and I am going to continue it.




Well, right now both my camera and my mom's camera(the one I almost always use) have dead batteries. Neither one has rechargeable so I will have to buy some more. I took the above photo while Rebecca was in her piano lesson(after our mini photo shoot). I am seriously considering doing a three-sixty-five project, kind of relaxed, more as a way to improve my photography. I have a few ideas on that which I will share later.


What have you been up to?


ps. Go check out this awesome giveaway here! Grace is giving away an awesome blog design. If you enter by following this link please comment on her post saying I sent you and both you and I will get an extra entry! Cool right?

3 comments:

  1. I love the second photo of the red flowers.Like the lighting and sombre beauty it brings=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What have I been up to? Hmm. Well, I've been working on my history website and playing LOTS of piano. Today I went to my sister's choir concert and this evening I'm going away for the weekend. Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Thanks for leaving one!